Monday, May 10, 2010

Blonde with Black Umbrella

I saw this* the other day & it keeps popping out of pix files. If I post it for Tina, Our Lady of the Pink Gloves, Black Cats, Eden climbing roses & much else at The English Muse, it'll leave stay where it belongs & send her good cheer at the same time. Buona fortuna, Tina.

Update: I'm so very sorry to report that Tina's beloved father, John Daunt, passed away on Wednesday, 19 May 2010.

[*Tina has an excellent copy but I cannot locate it quickly on any of her blogs. To avoid an unnecessary nervous breakdown, it appears via way-too-many-places w/out attribution via we heart it. Got that?]

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

thaks for popping in today. i do love that pic...have seen it over at tina's for a while...

Giulia said...

Yes, I associate with her so much. Thanks for popping over here, too.

Beadboard UpCountry said...

Hi Susan!
I got here via your comment on Trouvais. I have the shop with the Arte Pura and if you liked it I am giving away a pillow.... And this is my first visit to yor blog I like it! Will try to be a regular reader.....Love the first picture...
Maryanne xo

Giulia said...

Thanks, Maryanne...I love your stuff. Have definitely thrown in my comment about Arte Pura.