Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fireflies

Being a self-respecting fashion photography obsessive, I love Tim Walker. Click here for a short Vogue Italia film. What self-restraint--only one photograph. It's like being on a diet. Just playing around, I can't do much at moment. Julie the Cat & I have been moon watching. In other night light news, I am happy to report that the annual festival of fireflies is lighting up a pagoda-shaped pine out back. I wait for it every year. Julie is still on a chair looking out, but her mewing-reportage has subsided so I think the show is over.

4 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Beautiful...
Enjoy your moon watching.. and ..please... have someone with a digital camera show us that firefly tree..

Wow.. festival of fireflies sounds great.. wish we had that here.. ciao ciao xxx Julie

simon said...

g'day- just read your "about me." Nice blog and its always nice to see certain links too. eg Paris breakfasts ( I have one of her works)

Anyway-blogging is great! Always a work in progress, imo, (as Julie @ being Ruby will agree)

:o)

Giulia said...

Hi Julie & Simon--thanks for your comments. I'm feeling very low energy but will get back to everyone as soon as I can. xx

Signe said...

what an amazing picture <3