Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Unruly America(i)ne


Lovely photographs from Sidi Bou Said, Hammamet, Nabeul, & other Tunisian towns. Birdcages & iron beds & neroli. That was the plan. But my blood pressure must be spiking because there's a new crack in the ceiling above my desk & I'm running late. For Mediterranean loveliness, visit calm Canadian Diane's Things We Love 2. Barcelona is the starter on the menu; sounds good to me, The Unruly America(i)ne. I feel like a Nervous Lemon. Ahem.

Two classic shots of Sidi Bou Said; the window, [looking for the wiki link]; the street, here. Off to Nabeul & Hammamet tomorrow, I guess.

4 comments:

Solange said...

I was there once as well, lovely little paths and small houses.
I came to your blog through Trouvais, and it's fun to see all your lovely pictures.
enjoy the weekend!

Giulia said...

Thank you, Solange. It is lovely...it's really nice to go in the spring...I wonder when you were there. (You have a very pretty blog...I'm feeling inadequate:)

Angie Muresan said...

Oh, how very pretty. I wonder how it is to live in a white house with a blue door.

Giulia said...

I think it would be lovely...I've only stayed in them for relatively short periods...but I felt better. I swear it.

xo