Thursday, June 3, 2010

On the Horizon

On the way here (huge storm)...but click here if you want to see a funny photograph of a friend's nephew; Ian is in the 2010 Scripps National Spelling Bee. Hilarious. That's what we've all been doing (watching on-line or at the downtown DC Hyatt). I spoke with Ian & his auntie Maria Caterina di Perugia on speakerphone just a bit ago--live from the hive (sorry, I can't help myself; it's a sickness). So far, so good. (He reminds me of Calvin - of Calvin & Hobbes!) Buona fortuna, Ian!

{Update: Ian is the third photo--the exact link did not "take."}

[Gorgeous photograph by Giampaolo Macorig who does storms better than anyone. Look at it up close. I want to live right there. Now.]

2 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Susan
Well I love a good storm and could of clicked off a few in recent weeks.. but NO camera!!! boo hoo.. it's killing me!! hahahaha

Will pop over and see Ian's spelling bee now... good luck to him.. and have a great weekend.. xxx Julie

Solange said...

amazing, those dark clouds so clear in the sky,it makes a beautiful picture!