Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Baroque Brain (Breathe II)

The afternoon before I had lain across
my bed and my cat leapt up to lie
alongside me, purring and slowly
growing dozy. By this ritual I could/ clear some clutter from my baroque brain...
The Cloisters
, Wm. Matthews, greatly missed.

I must have 100+ images of (North African/Levantine baroque) bedrooms but not for tonight. This is from the Verhext tumblr; marvellous San Francisco artist Tina Tarnoff of Thought Patterns has a post using images from this site. I highly recommend a visit to Pleasure.

Off to the virtual Libyan desert tomorrow for more basket magic. If only he would...hold that thought.

5 comments:

Penney said...

silence...sharing ..
thank you...
xo, sweet dreams, Penney

ceecee said...

I'm a fan of your baroque brain...you know that. I enjoyed your comment. Your sister is 100% correct about that tv food network junk. I'm off to visit your recommendations.
Catherine

Diane said...

love those lines of poetry and the visit to Pleasure was..... a pleasure
:-)

Susan said...

Penney, Catherine, & Diane...thank you for putting up with my silliness. Tina does have the coolest stuff on her site...

back to work...

xo/svs

tina tarnoff said...

And, what a wonderful poem. Thanks for the mention, incredible S. :)