Friday, June 11, 2010

Taking Off

A Great egret taking off. I'd like to grab hold & go with him. Alas, eh. I'm running late. I thought today was Thursday until late last night. If that makes any sense. Friend awaits, I'm wearing a new Liberty of London via Target top & worry that I look like an over-sized cupcake (or a chubby peacock). Here's Naomi Watts wearing it in Elle & here's the link to order if any are left. I await one more item; I ordered in early March but they've just restocked.

Update: GOAL! South Africa scored the first goal of the World Cup a few moments ago. I care, that's who. And Univision is coming in clearly, learning sports Spanish, excellent. (No cable.)
So, real stuff later. [image via Birds of Assateague.]

4 comments:

Angie Muresan said...

I am sure you look like nothing of those, so please stop worrying. Have fun with your friend.

Giulia said...

You're too nice but I'm takin' it - I will have fun. ciao Angie.

Penney said...

I checked their site out a couple months back and there were no peacock prints left! My fav!! It's just adorable, like you..
This lovely bird beats the heck out of my Roadrunners!

xo,P

Giulia said...

Penney--they just restocked. So see if any are left. I ordered mine in early March & had to re-order as they were out-of-stock. Then somehow they decided they could make some more.