Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bicycling with Audrey

When in doubt, cheer up with Audrey. Feeling grim, so Audrey with Famous-in-a-basket (1964) is perfect. (via myvintagevogue; though I have multiple images of it, Jessica at mvv does a better job of formatting.) The clothes & shoes are like the ones my mother & I wore...simple, fresh, my favorite blue & white. Today I will be similar sartorially, except the pants & shoes (with rounded tips) are black.

Julie the Cat, friends & family agree, would be in heaven if she could ride in the front basket. of a bicycle Alas, bicycle is no more...but am determined to have one again & will indeed take her with me.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Such a pretty lady!

Landolphe D'Aquin said...

A beautiful image of a beautiful star. And some things, fashion trends notwithstanding, never go out of style.

Landolphe D'Aquin said...

A beautiful image of a beautiful star. Her style is timeless!