Thursday, October 28, 2010

Peek into la Pup's Paris Notebook


Hazel of The Clever Pup is writing about her recent Paris adventures (warts & all, what a relief) at The Clever Pup's Paris Notebook. I hope she's working on a badge because the little Pup who went to Paris is sporting a Breton shirt, beret, & ballerinas. Mignon. Please hop over & say bonjour. (Cartier-Bresson photograph via Christine Haynes, who, oh happy day, has a sewing blog. Which is sort of like saying Cartier-Bresson took snaps. The artist & cute little girl in Monmartre is by Eisenstaedt via LIFE Archives)

5 comments:

The Clever Pup said...

Hi there. I'll send you one tomorrow.

secretfragileskies said...

oh - i love the top photo!

simon said...

I am with SFS- Love the top photo and the look on the dogs face too! :o)

Thank you for the comment on my blog too BTW...

Giulia said...

Thanks, Hazel.

Secret, fragile skies & Simon--I have always loved it & should have found a clearer version. Anyway, that cute pup looks like he/she is not so sure about this guy that maman is dating. This is my interpretation.

Giulia said...

Ooh. I just looked again...maybe it is the opposite situation. The pup is sitting closer to the man, so maybe he/she is not so sure about this lady.