Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Giochi per gatti di casa

Giochi per gatti di casa (Games for house cats) by Rita Persichini was a gift from our friend Maria Caterina di Perugia. These are some of the darling original illustrations by Lorena Dominici in a little Picasa collage. (The second collage is here.) I've tried & tried to track these folks down for permission. Zip (so far).

The book is propped up on a bookshelf..not that many people notice; there's quite a mash-up on those shelves. The bookcases themselves compete for wall space. Julie was showing off a while ago when there was a knock on the door; now she's sleeping off the effort. Today, I'm having a mash-up of zee brain--but I wanted to get March started already (on this blog). Plus, Keats loved cats, so...it's all related, right? (It is reported that Keats rarely got into physical fights; but he had quite the dust-up with a butcher's son who was bullying a kitten. Julie swooned when she heard this anecdote.)

ciao

2 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Dear Susan
'Julie swooned' hehehehe... I bet she did at that!
cute collage... I have a kitty book here that i bought last year.. not really sure why... I should send it to you.. but not as beautiful as this!! Have a great week xx julie

ceecee said...

I probably love cats more than anything else on the planet...so of course I love this post and all your kitty related stories.

Catherine