Friday, March 19, 2010

Week's End - The Writing on the Wall

Gorgeous Amsterdam wall. Civilized, eh? So unlike here. Going to the market was like running a gauntlet in edgy & angry Washington. Making phone calls on behalf of the health care bill was enough to make me lose my appetite. Georgetown's shocking NCAA loss has not helped. OK, inside baseball. Uh, basketball. Sheesh. Big sigh & ciao for the weekend. I'll be by to visit....

PS: Don't forget to visit The Plum Plum shop. I received the notebook on Monday--it's so lovely.

[photograph via non-profit City photos]

4 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Susan
I think that's what we all need.. a little colour to brighten the weekend errands... Van Gogh never looked happier. Have a great weekend [email to follow] xx Julie

The Clever Pup said...

Das Wandbild ist perfekt.
Je suis inspiré.

This caught my eye on my sidebar instantly. I love it.

La Petite Gallery said...

Color is everything, it
can change my mood. stop over for a visit, I know Julie too..


yvonne

Giulia said...

Julie, Clever Pup, & Yvonne...I know isn't it the coolest? It's from a nonprofit site, too. Follow the link & you can find lots of Paris, Amsterdam, Istanbul (& a few other cities) pix. Will be by soon Yvonne....