Thursday, March 18, 2010

Moving House



No, I'm not but I am not feeling well & so thoughts turn to hoisting Julie's travel bag onto my shoulder, & taking off for Italy or elsewhere. This video by Isabella so cheered me that I'm posting it here & on
Giulia Geranium (tomorrow). I've watched it several times. The pink suitcase because Tina, The English Muse (Isabella's mum) loves pink & my first real set of grown-up luggage was a gorgeous dark rose color (lined with light pink satin. Pink ribbons ties). The various pieces were left in various parts of the world for various reasons. I imagine they are still quite tough, that pink notwithstanding. Thanks for the lift, Isabella!

[photograph via motley photos, via we heart it]

5 comments:

anythinggoeshere said...

I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. Didn't you feel poorly a couple of weeks ago too. Italy is calling you name. Go get some warmth on your body. I am going to watch the video now. xo Joan@anythinggoeshere.

Giulia said...

Thanks, Joan. I'm dragging. If I'm going to drag, I'd rather be dragging in Italy. For sure. Warm here though today (& tomorrow). I mean for spring.

xo

anythinggoeshere said...

Loved the video. Two things... wouldn't it be great with our things packed and then unpacked their little bad selves?

You bet you. You've got to live like you're dying!!!!!! xo Joan, me again. Kiss the cat for me.

anythinggoeshere said...

It was warm and sunny here too! Heaven!




We are in a comment chat room.

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Pardon me intruding.. haha

Hi Susan
Hope you feel better soon... I've been having an off week also.... maybe we should both get to the Italian Riviera ... pronto!! ciao ciao xx Julie