Monday, February 23, 2009

Trois Couleurs - Bleu/Blue

Under the threat of high wind gusts & will post later, breaking my "one per day" rule. Krzysztof Kieslowski's Three Colors: Blue/White/Red has been on my mind lately. Particularly Blue & always when marketing or performing other mundane tasks. I flash on Juliette Binoche's character's post-traumatic behavior. I recall that she had a rodent problem in her new apartment. Thankfully, I needn't concern myself with this odious matter as it is part of Julie the Cat's ministerial portfolio. (photograph, imagenet via Guardian's film blog) ciao, bisou

Update: Thrilled for Kate Winslet. Have seen every film she's ever been in, in the theatre (even the first one) & thought Hugh Jackman was wonderful. More later but Tina of The English Muse has the real deal, here!