Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Free Internet


PROTECT IP / SOPA Breaks The Internet from Fight for the Future on Vimeo.

Hi everyone. A petit rant via Giulia Geranium

If you do not understand why certain sites are not available to you today, please watch the video. If you think you do understand what SOPA/PIPPA is & think, "but people should be paid for their content, it's a good idea," please watch the video. Every seemingly good idea is not implemented properly & it can cause wreckage. Please make your voice heard by following the links to the online protest. If you aren't in the States, believe me, this affects you just as much me. (Thank you to Swissmiss for the video link)

Cheers!

(image via Comically Vintage)

3 comments:

Katharine said...

I will go watch because I do not understand. I only found out that it's probably not a good thing. Uh oh.

simon said...

eeekk!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

if only i had free internet i could go and watch the video.. haha.. sorry i realise it's not a joke.. just sort of ironic as I am about to run out of my prepaid!!

i should read up about this though.. as i have no info to make a comment!!

ciao ciao xxx Julie